Would You Like To Take Our Depression Test?
Depression Chat and Depression Support Group
This test is meant for educational puposes only and in NOT meant to take
the place of a Doctor's diagnosis.
If you feel the results of this test signifies a positive result. Then call
your Doctor for proper evaluation. We only mean for this to be a guide and NEVER
- Do you have times when you feel "empty" or distant?
- Do you feel as though you just do not have the energy to do anything at all?
- Do you have a constant difference in your eating habits? For example, eating
too much, or not eating like you usually do?
- Do you feel guilty about things, and then later realize they really weren't your fault?
- Do you often have feelings of hopelessness, or helplessness?
- Do you feel as though you stay irritable all the time?
- Does it seem as though you are crying all the time, and you don't know why?
- Do you feel as though you just want to give up on anything that you have to put forth any type of effort to accomplish?
- Have you lost interest in activities that you used to enjoy?
- Do you feel as though getting through the day is just too much trouble?
- Are you have problems getting to sleep at night, or excessive sleeping?
- Having problems with friends or family members all the time? They just don't seem to understand you?
- Do you feel as though no one in this world could possibly understand what
you are going through?
- Do you find yourself postponing small tasks, just to keep from dealing with
getting ready for it? Such as grocery shopping, or taking the kids to a ballgame?
- Has your sex drive become almost non existent?
If your answer is "yes" to at least half of these questions, you might want to
seek a professional opinion. You may have depression and find life much easier
to deal with once you have the proper advice from a physician on diet, exercise,
and maybe even a little counseling, or all of these. With the proper care, such
as medication, or counseling, you can learn to be the way you used to be. Don't
allow depression to control your life. Do something about it. The first move is
yours to make.
BACK TO THE LIST